Information Regarding COVID-19
To our Valued Patients, Referring Doctors & Office Staff,
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in Endodontics of Atlanta to care for you and your dental needs. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we still remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and our staff.
In an effort to follow the latest guidelines from the CDC, we are still requiring a mask in the office even if you are fully vaccinated. We are still actively screening our patients and encouraging social distancing in the office.
We have always been and continue to be committed to keeping our office impeccably clean and sanitized. In response to COVID-19, we have increased the frequency of these cleaning routines and have implemented additional measures in accordance with the most up-to-date guidelines from the CDC, ADA (American Dental Association), and OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration).
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask screening questions. Please contact us before your appointment if your answers change or you feel sick.
- We are still taking your temperature at the office.
- We are limiting the number of people in our waiting room, so please fill out all patient registration forms online prior to your appointment.
- If you have a driver or spouse with you, they will need to wait in the car.
- A parent for children will be allowed in to complete treatment consent forms with the doctor and for post-op instructions from the doctor. Parents cannot leave the premises and leave a minor in our care.
Again, thank you for your understanding and for your cooperation.
Jeffrey K. Waters, DMD, MS
Carlos Griswold, DMD, MS
Young Joon Byun, DMD
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: