Important Information Regarding COVID-19
To our Valued Patients, Referring Doctors & Office Staff,
We appreciate the trust that you have placed in Endodontics of Atlanta to care for you and your dental needs. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and our staff.
In an effort to follow the latest guidelines from the CDC and to do our part to limit the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) in our community, we will be implementing the following adjustments to our office routines. We are actively screening our patients and limiting patients in the office throughout the day to allow social distancing.
We have always been and continue to be committed to keeping our office impeccably clean and sanitized. In response to the spread of COVID-19 in the community, we have increased the frequency of these cleaning routines and have implemented additional measures in accordance with the most up-to-date guidelines from the CDC, ADA (American Dental Association), and OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration).
You will notice some changes we have implemented when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect you and our staff, and we are grateful for your cooperation.
- We will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you arrive for your appointment.
- We will be taking your temperature outside the office to ensure it is not above 100.4 degrees F.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- We are not allowing anyone to sit in our waiting room, so please fill out all patient registration forms online prior to your appointment.
- If you have a driver or spouse with you, they will need to wait in the car.
- A parent for children will be allowed in to complete treatment consent forms with the doctor, then the parent will wait in the car until post-op instructions are giving by the doctor. Parents cannot leave the premises and leave a minor in our care.
- Please call us when you have arrived for your appointment at 678-990-8034 (Decatur) or 470-260-4700 (Midtown). If you arrive early for your appointment, we ask that you wait outside in your vehicle. Once we have completed our sanitization procedures from the previous patient, we will welcome you in for your appointment.
- Before treatment begins, we will have you swish with a hydrogen peroxide and water mixture for one minute.
Again, thank you for your understanding and for your cooperation. We know that these and other changes may be inconvenient for both you and our office; however, we are confident that together we can protect your health and make a difference in our community.
Jeffrey K. Waters, DMD, MS
Carlos Griswold, DMD, MS
Young Joon Byun, DMD
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: